I’m a PhD student in the Computer Graphics & Visulization group at the Delft University of Technology. I’m supervised by Prof. Anna Vilanova, my promotor (doctoral advisor) is Prof. Elmar Eisemann and Prof. Boudewijn P.F. Lelieveldt is my co-promotor. My research interest is mainly oriented towards the application of Machine Learning algorithms, in particular Manifold Learning and Deep Learning, in a Visual Analytics context. I’m also interest in 3D Scanning Technologies and Computational Geometry.
A detailed list of my publications can be found at this page
- N. Pezzotti, T. Höllt, B.P.F. Lelieveldt, E. Eisemann, A. Vilanova. Hierarchical Stochastic Neighbor Embedding. Computer Graphics Forum (Proc. of EuroVis), 2016. PDF, Suppl. Mat., Video, Slides
- T. Höllt, N. Pezzotti, V. van Unen, F. Koning, E. Eisemann, B.P.F. Lelieveldt, A. Vilanova. Cytosplore: Interactive Immune Cell Phenotyping for Large Single-Cell Datasets. Computer Graphics Forum (Proc. of EuroVis), 2016. PDF
- N. Pezzotti, B.P.F. Lelieveldt, L. van der Maaten, T. Höllt, E. Eisemann, and A. Vilanova. Approximated and User Steerable tSNE for Progressive Visual Analytics. Transaction on Visualization and Computer Graphics (Presented at IEEE VIS 2016), 2016. PDF, Suppl. Mat., Video I, Video II, Video III
- M. Centin, N. Pezzotti, A. Signoroni. Poisson-driven seamless completion of triangular meshes. Computer Aided Geometric Design, 2015. PDF, Slides, Bibtex
- F. Bonarrigo, N. Pezzotti, A. Signoroni. On-the-fly automatic alignment and global registration of free-path collected 3D scans. 2013 Digital Heritage International Congress, 2013. PDF
- N. Pezzotti, F. Bonarrigo, A. Signoroni. Boosting the Computational Performance of Feature-Based Multiple 3D Scan Alignment by iat-k-means Clustering. 3D Imaging, Modeling, Processing, Visualization and Transmission (3DIMPVT), 2012. PDF
For a full list of blog posts, visit the Archive
- 19 May 2016 - New publications - EuroVis 2016, TVCG and IEEE VIS 2016
- 07 Apr 2016 - Data Science and Sports Seminar
- 06 Oct 2015 - Deep Learning with Caffe
- 16 Sep 2015 - GPGPU using CUDA Thrust
- 03 Apr 2015 - std::async, std::future and lambda functions to keep GUIs responsive
I moved the blog from blogger the 5th of October 2015. Old posts can contain layout problems.