I’m a PhD student in the Computer Graphics & Visualization group at the Delft University of Technology. I’m supervised by Prof. Anna Vilanova, my Promotor (doctoral advisor) is Prof. Elmar Eisemann and Prof. Boudewijn P.F. Lelieveldt is my co-Promotor. My research interest is mainly oriented towards the application of Machine Learning algorithms, in particular Manifold Learning and Deep Learning, in a Visual Analytics context. I’m also interest in 3D Scanning Technologies and Computational Geometry.
A detailed list of my publications can be found at this page
- N. Pezzotti, T. Höllt, J. van Gemert, B.P.F. Lelieveldt, E. Eisemann, and A. Vilanova. DeepEyes: Progressive Visual Analytics for Designing Deep Neural Networks. Transaction on Visualization and Computer Graphics (Proceedings of IEEE VIS 2017), 2018. PDF, Video
- N. Pezzotti, T. Höllt, B.P.F. Lelieveldt, E. Eisemann, A. Vilanova. Hierarchical Stochastic Neighbor Embedding. Computer Graphics Forum (Proc. of EuroVis), 2016. PDF, Suppl. Mat., Video, Slides
- T. Höllt, N. Pezzotti, V. van Unen, F. Koning, E. Eisemann, B.P.F. Lelieveldt, A. Vilanova. Cytosplore: Interactive Immune Cell Phenotyping for Large Single-Cell Datasets. Computer Graphics Forum (Proc. of EuroVis), 2016. PDF
- N. Pezzotti, B.P.F. Lelieveldt, L. van der Maaten, T. Höllt, E. Eisemann, and A. Vilanova. Approximated and User Steerable tSNE for Progressive Visual Analytics. Transaction on Visualization and Computer Graphics (Presented at IEEE VIS 2016), 2016. PDF, Suppl. Mat., Video I, Video II, Video III
- S.M.H. Huisman, B. van Lew, A. Mahfouz, N. Pezzotti, T. Höllt, L. Michielsen, A. Vilanova, M.J.T. Reinders, B.P.F. Lelieveldt. BrainScope: interactive visual exploration of the spatial and temporal human brain transcriptome. Nucleic Acids Research, 2017. PDF, Suppl. Mat.
- R. Georgia Raidou, H. J. Kuijf, N. Sepasian, N. Pezzotti, W. H Bouvy, M. Breeuwer, A. Vilanova. Employing Visual Analytics to Aid the Design of White Matter Hyperintensity Classifiers. Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 2016), 2016. PDF
- M. Centin, N. Pezzotti, A. Signoroni. Poisson-driven seamless completion of triangular meshes. Computer Aided Geometric Design, 2015. PDF, Slides, Bibtex
- F. Bonarrigo, N. Pezzotti, A. Signoroni. On-the-fly automatic alignment and global registration of free-path collected 3D scans. 2013 Digital Heritage International Congress, 2013. PDF
- N. Pezzotti, F. Bonarrigo, A. Signoroni. Boosting the Computational Performance of Feature-Based Multiple 3D Scan Alignment by iat-k-means Clustering. 3D Imaging, Modeling, Processing, Visualization and Transmission (3DIMPVT), 2012. PDF
- 2006 - Awarded in “Expo Del capitale umano 2006” for academic merit
- 2005 - Silver medal in the Italian selection for the International Olympiad in Informatics (IOI)
For a full list of blog posts, visit the Archive
- 27 Apr 2017 - Internship at INRIA/AVIZ
- 30 Jan 2017 - BrainScope is openly available
- 22 Dec 2016 - Medical Delta article on Cytosplore
- 27 Oct 2016 - My presentation at IEEE VIS 2016
- 11 Oct 2016 - MICCAI 2016
I moved the blog from blogger the 5th of October 2015. Old posts may contain layout problems.