Research Scientist and Engineer in Machine Learning and Visual Analytics
Follow me on GitHub
- InfoVis:Wiki: The InfoVis:Wiki project is intended to provide a community platform and forum integrating recent developments and news on all areas and aspects of Information Visualization.
- MultiVis.net: Visualization and Visual Analysis of Multifaceted Scientific Data.
- TreeVis.net: A Visual Bibliography of Tree Visualization.
- Caffe: a fast open framework for deep learning.
- TensorFlow: an Open Source Software Library for Machine Intelligence.
- OpenAI Gym: A toolkit for developing and comparing reinforcement learning algorithms. It supports teaching agents everything from walking to playing games like Pong or Go.
- DeepMind Atari Deep Q Learner: Code for the Human-Level Control through Deep Reinforcement Learning paper with some experiments.
- The Computational Geometry Algorithms Library - CGAL.
- Poisson Surface Reconstruction - GitHub repo.
- FAISS: Facebook’s ANN library.
- FLANN: Fast Approximate Nearest Neighbors.
- NanoFlann: C++ header-only library for building KD-Trees, mostly optimized for 2D or 3D point clouds.
- Introduction on Similarity Search using Locality Sensitive Hashing.
- Catch: a modern, C++-native, header-only, framework for unit-tests, TDD and BDD .